The Office of Institutional Planning and Effectiveness (IPE) is guided by the mission to provide executive leadership with the insights and processes needed to advance strategic priorities, continuously improve institutional health, and enable organizational learning.
We achieve this by:
- Facilitating school-level strategic planning
- Driving institutional effectiveness activities
- Providing integrated planning and analysis relevant to Quad-focused matters
- Overseeing degree program accreditation and related quality improvement processes
- Managing priority strategic projects
- Coordinating with the University regarding external visitations and institutional planning processes
Working collaboratively with offices across the school, IPE provides strategic consulting, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and project/process management to effectively deliver on our mission-critical objectives.
We are committed to the values of Quality and Rigor, Continuous Learning, Collaboration, and Respect in our work and relationships and uphold the values of Harvard Medical School, including a dedication to the school’s diversity statement.