Dean's Initiatives Funding Opportunities
Welcome to the Dean's Initiatives Funding Opportunities!
Here you will find information about about funding opportunities, requests for applications, application guidelines, and the application portal. Any questions or comments regarding the Dean's Initiatives Funding Opportunities should be directed to DeansInitiatives@hms.harvard.edu.
Active Funding Opportunities
- Dean's Innovation Pilot Awards in Healthy Aging -- Due by 4/2/19
- Harvard Medical School Foundry: 2019 Award Program -- Due by 4/24/19. Note: Deadline for required letter of intent has passed. [Note: Submission information updated 3/27/19]
Previous Requests for Applications
- Innovation Grants in Therapeutics: Q-FASTR/I-Hub (application phase is complete)
For additional information, visit the Q-FASTR website
- Planning Awards in Healthy Aging (application phase is complete)
- 2018 Innovation Grants in the Basic and Social Sciences Funding Opportunity
- Final Letter of Intent RFA (LOI phase is complete)
- Final Full Application RFA (full application phase is complete)
- FAQ for the 2018 Innovation Grants in the Basic and Social Sciences