Forms Frequently Used

More... Share to Twitter Share to Facebook

A listing of forms and links for employees and managers:

Accident Report Form

Additional Pay Form and Additional Pay Form Instructions/Earning Codes: Use this form to request an income payment or create a record of additional income to a Harvard University Employee. The income may be a one-time or recurring payment or may be in the form of a gift or payments to another entity on the employee's behalf.

Affirmative Action EEO Report: Use for first annual appointments or first appointments after a break in service of greater than two years. This form is not required for visiting appointments. REVISED March 2011

Direct Deposit Form: Complete and send in to HMS HR-Payroll (Gordon Hall #010) - NOT to Cambridge. Can also use PeopleSoft Self Service.

FNIF - Foreign National Information Form to provide tax information for a foreign vendor or a new hire that is not a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.  Visit the HIO (Harvard International Office) for additional information regarding classification and taxes.

Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage Form provides basic information about the new health insurance exchanges, as well as the health coverage options Harvard offers to benefits-eligible employees and their eligible dependents. These new health insurance exchanges—called the “Health Insurance Marketplace”—opened on October 1, 2013 and the health insurance coverage they offer began on January 1, 2014. For more information about the form, please review the Ongoing Exchange Cover Letter. Questions about the Exchanges can be directed to and/or Harvard Human Resources, Benefits by telephone at 617-496-4001 (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or by email at If you have questions regarding the distribution of the form, please review the Exchange Notice Distribution Grid.

I-9 Form  link to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)'s I-9 form.

Job Posting & Position Request Form: Use this form to  1) post a replacement position, 2) post a replacement position with changes, or 3) to request a new position.  Completed forms should be sent to your Human Resources Consultant.

Job Reclassification Form:   This form is used for all reclassifications and promotions. After completing the form, send it your  Human Resources Consultant.

Use the W4 Federal Withholding Form to increase or decrease federal withholdings. Send the completed form to HMS Office of Human Resources-Payroll, 25 Shattuck St, #010, Boston, MA 02115.  Can also use PeopleSoft Self Service.

Instructions for the Reappointment of Academic Non-Faculty appointments (RAAP).

Supplement to External Pay Form