Training to Teachers
The Training to Teachers Program (T2T) is a 9-month-long blended program which guides learners in their exploration of modern medical education pedagogy and innovative teaching techniques. The T2T program is an opportunity for instructors, from those less experienced to seasoned educators, to enhance their knowledge and skills in medical education. Throughout the course participants will engage in individual and team projects which actively model instruction techniques.
At the end of the T2T program, the participants will be able to:
- Better understand the process of adult learning and how it should impact the way we teach
- Learn principles of curriculum development and recognize necessary ingredients for successful curriculum reform
- Master small group teaching and case-based collaborative learning
- Effectively apply modern technology to enhance teaching and learning
- Become a more effective mentor
- Workshop 1: January 30 – February 2, 2017 (Vijayawada)
- Workshop 2: September 30 – October 3, 2017 (Visakhapatnam)
Applications for the T2T program are now closed.