ESTR/ Submit and IRB Application
Please click the following url to log into ESTR: https://irb.harvard.edu. You will need to provide your HUID and password to log into the system. If you have forgotten your HUID PIN/Password, please click here to reset it or request a new PIN. If you do not have an HUID, one can be requested for you by an HSPH Sponsor (i.e. HSPH affiliate/primary contact or Principal Investigator) by completing the ID Request Form. Please click here for additional information.
ESTR Lab Training Sessions
The ESTR Help Desk will be offering lab training sessions. Training sessions will cover a brief overview of ESTR & the submission process from start to finish, highlighting some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- Uploading Study Documents (When, where, and which supporting documents need to be uploaded, and clarification of update versus delete)
- Funding Source (Review process for searching for funding and adding new funding including adding supporting grant documentation, when appropriate)
- NHSR and Exemptions (What to attach and how to manage the revised clarification process through ESTR modification)
- Submitting to IRB (Who must/can submit (when coordinators hit submit where does it go?), submission process during IRB clarification Request – when are changes actually submitted to IRB)
- Modifications (Review process for Modifications, Mod/CR, and Personnel Modification)
- Adding Study Personnel (understanding process for when Personnel form is required vs. when personnel should be adding through ESTR).
Click here to register for the lab training sessions and to access ESTR job aids and other resources. Seats are limited to 10 per session. Additional sessions will be added as need arises.
ESTR Help Desk
Please contact the ESTR Help Desk at ESTRhelp@harvard.edu for ESTR related issues (i.e. access changes, or any system technical issues).