The HMS Microfluidics/Microfabrication Core Facility thanks you for your interest in becoming an user of our laboratory.
Follow these steps to gain access to the facility:
- Email Calixto_saenz@hms.harvard.edu with the following information:
- Full name
- Title (grad student, post doc, staff)
- Harvard ID number
- Billing code or PO#
- Finance contact name
- Email of the finance contact
- Attend the Microfluidics Safety Orientation:
This is a 1 hour session that focuses on introducing the new users to the policies, hazards and safety requirements in the laboratory. This also covers the locations of safety equipment. Please contact Calixto_saenz@hms.harvard.edu to schedule a session.
There are different categories of user fees for the facilities.
|Reg. Use||Spec. Training||Fabrication||Consulting|
- The usage of most of the equipment is already included in the regular use charges, we also provide some consumables such as gowning, solvents and basic materials used in the photlithography and softlithpgraphy process.
- Industry or Commercial users interested in using the facility or services, please Contact us for more information about specific fees and policies.
Contact us with any questions.