Work/Life @ Harvard Longwood
This website can be used to point you to resources necessary to support life at home. Whether you're looking for child care centers, family child care, after school programs, summer camps, public or private schools, or elder care resources this website can provide you with the resources available to you. Or you can refer to a brief 1-page overview of HLC Work/Life Services.
Resources provided on Work/Life @ Harvard are available to all faculty, staff, post docs, residents and students at the below institutions within the Longwood Medical Area Community. Please note that although many in the Longwood area are Harvard affiliates, many benefits are provided through HR Departments at individual hospitals. If you have any questions about your benefits eligibility, please contact your employer’s HR Department.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital Boston
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Harvard Medical School
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Partners Corporate
- Schepens Eye Research Institute