The central point of contact for the HMS Department of Information Technology is the HMS IT Service Desk.
About the IT Service Desk
The Harvard Medical School Information Technology Service Desk:
- Acts as a single point of contact for media services and IT services for staff, faculty and students.
- Triages all incidents, problems and provides consultations when necessary.
- Provides technical support through collaboration with internal and external teams across the HMS/HSDM community.
- Promotes technical knowledge and solutions for all students, faculty and staff at HMS/HSDM.
- Processes work order requests for AV services.
- Processes TechRefresh standard and custom orders for computers, monitors, and printers.
- Manages software license requests.
|Hours of Operation||Monday–Friday 8AM–5PM|
260 Longwood Ave, Tosteson Medical Education Center (TMEC), Room 225
Boston, MA 02115
|After Hours Support||617-432-2000 (option #7)
Monday–Friday 5PM–8AM + holidays & weekends
|Customer Support Representatives
To ensure your request is processed immediately,
send emails to the IT Service Desk and not directly to your CSR.