Careers at HMS Information Technology
At Harvard Medical School we offer a tremendous number of exciting information technology opportunities. In fact, across al of our schools more than 1,300 employees work to provide students, faculty, and staff with access to technology that emphases privacy, stability and security. By joining our IT team you'll work alongside a vibrant team of professionals working with the latest technologies, applications, and devices required to advance our research, support our education and online programs, and keep our daa secure and our community connected. And you'll be part of the larger Harvard network--one that's committed to shaping the future of innovation.
Referral bonus details:
- $2,000 will be paid to any Harvard employee (staff or faculty) identifying a person who is hired for the technical positions above. Bonus will be processed following the new employee’s start date.
- Should an applicant be referred to the same position by more than one referral source, the referral bonus will be paid to the individual who made the referral at the earliest date.
- You must be on Harvard University payroll at the time of the bonus payment.
- Bonus payments are processed through the payroll system, subject to payroll taxes, and are included in your regular paycheck.
- HR Services Team members and hiring managers who are involved in recruiting for the positions are not eligible for this referral bonus.
Prior employees of DBMI/CBMI, Genetics, IT, Wyss, internal candidates, temporary staff, less than half-time employees, and contract employees hired through agencies will be considered for the position, however their candidacy is not eligible for a referral bonus.
All candidates must comply with position and pre-employment requirements. Position details can be viewed by visiting the Harvard University website at: http://hr.harvard.edu/search-jobs by searching the req ID#, such as 36226BR.
Please submit resumes of referrals with the Job Title and req ID to: email@example.com Remember to include all your contact information so you’ll receive credit for the referral!
Disclaimer: The referral bonus will run until the positions are filled. The Office of Human Resources reserves the right to terminate this offer without notice. The referral bonus may be cancelled at any time.
IT Employee $2,000 Referral Bonus Program
There are currently no open positions for the IT Employee $2,000 Referral Bonus Program