- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Application Form and Instructions
Applications must be submitted online by Thursday, October 15, 2015 by 5:00pm.
Please read the following instructions carefully and then follow the link at the bottom of the page to apply. The link will take you to the application form which must be completed in its entirety for your information to be saved.
Please fill out the online form and attach the following documents as one single PDF.
- Summary of the proposed research. (Limit 2 pages and a third page may be used for references) Characteristics of a successful research proposal
- Statement of the resources/facilities available for the project as is standard for NIH grants. (Limit 1 page)
- Nominating letter signed by your department or division head AND co-signed by a research sponsor/mentor (postdocs and instructors still in training, see next list item). If your department/division head is your research mentor, then only one signature is required. (Limit 2 pages) Characteristics of a strong letter of support
- All postdocs and instructors who are still in training: Include a separate letter of support from your research mentor. (Limit 2 pages)
- Up-to-date biosketch in NIH format, including publications and listing of current, past and pending sources of funding (Limit 4 pages)
Materials must be submitted as one single PDF.
- Font size must be 11 points or larger.
- Type may be no more than six lines per inch.
- All copies will be printed in black and white, no exceptions.
Applicants must adhere to the above requirements in order for the application to be reviewed by the selection committee. Additional letters or materials will not be reviewed.
All announcements of LSO competitions will be posted in the Harvard University central funding portal. Please follow this link and insert your credentials to apply for available opportunities.
To create and nurture a diverse community of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease