- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
HMS uses the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Need Access Application as key components of the financial aid application. Students who plan to apply for institutional financial aid are urged to file both forms as soon as possible after January 1st. Instructions for filing these forms are mailed to accepted students in March; however, they can be obtained earlier at most high schools, public libraries and university financial aid offices.
Candidates accepted or waitlisted for admission are asked to file additional application materials in March. These materials include parent tax returns, so families are urged to complete their tax returns early. Awards cannot be made until all materials have been received, therefore it is important to file as early as possible.
Earliest date that the federal government will accept the FAFSA form for processing. In addition, the Need Access Application is available for processing. Families should file tax returns, FAFSA, and Need Access application as soon possible after this date.
Candidates accepted or waitlisted for admission are sent financial aid materials.
Deadline for submission of all application materials including tax returns for the most recent calendar year.
Evaluation of completed files and mailing of financial aid award letters begins on a rolling basis.
Last day an admitted student can simultaneously hold a place at HMS and another medical school.
Email notification of fall term bill sent to students.
To create and nurture a diverse community
of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease