The Harvard Medical School China Leadership in Medicine Bridge (CLIMB CSRT) program is a 12-month blended-learning program designed to provide participants with deep knowledge of the practice of clinical research. HMS CLIMB CSRT will develop this expertise through an understanding of the Generation, Analysis, Interpretation and Presentation of Clinical Research Data for Publication. The goal of this program is for participants to attain fundamental knowledge in four key areas that comprise clinical research mastery – epidemiology, biostatistics, programming and scientific communication.
- 12 month certificate program
- 70 Online Lectures in Modules
- 16 Live interactive webinars led by expert faculty
- 2 Team Assignments to present study design and solve an ethical issue in subject consent
- Individual Assignment to present abstract data reviewed by peer learners and expert faculty
- Individual capstone proposal – 5 page manuscript derived from a large existing clinical outcomes dataset
- Access to senior faculty from Harvard Medical School, Harvard Business School and other Harvard University schools, healthcare experts, published researchers, and accomplished leaders in information technology, quality management and process improvement from Harvard-affiliated hospitals and institutes
- A blend of online and live teaching
- Team-based learning
- Convenient 24/7 access to recorded online lectures
- Certificate of Completion and eligibility to become Associate Members of the Harvard Medical School and Harvard University Alumni Association (upon successful completion of the program)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This program will benefit Chinese physicians at the fellowship trainee level who have experience in research but may lack formal training in clinical research methods.