- HMS Community Values
- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- The Academy
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Big Data In Healthcare
- Institutional Planning and Policy
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
@HMS Spotlight Stories
Backing Up Science on the Quad
Rainer Fuchs and IT team help HMS to get a new "backbone"
Supporting science and education through technology is what inspires Rainer Fuchs, chief information officer at Harvard Medical School, and his team.
Read the full interview.
Combating a Crisis
Med School curriculum responds to opioid epidemic
Traveling on a Two Way Street
Ombudsperson Melissa Brodrick shares advice on receiving feedback and open communication. Read more.
News and Campus Events
To help ensure you are fully informed and able to receive critical information during an emergency, please make sure you are registered for MessageMe. MessageMe, Harvard University’s Emergency Notification System, will enable you to receive important information on your registered devices and email accounts. Each subscriber can register up to two email addresses, two devices for SMS (text messaging) and one phone to receive a voice call.
Even if you have already subscribed to MessageMe, please take a moment to review your account to make sure your information is still up to date and that your account has not expired.
To update your information or enroll, visit: http://messageme.harvard.edu/home.
Community Values Video:
Watch to win
Career Connections Across Harvard
This event is opportunity for staff to meet with representatives from different schools and units around the University to explore other areas of work at the university and expand professional networks.
Visit the Career Connections event website to learn more.
Editor: Amy Magin
Assistant Editor: Angela Alberti
Contributors: Shannon Patterson, Chelsea Keyes, Linda Miklas, Tania Rodriguez, Susan Vomacka