- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Student Ambassador Program
HMS students are part of a life-long network of Harvard Medical School graduates all over the world. HMS alumni are eager to meet you and want to help you throughout your medical career.
The Student Ambassador Program is a volunteer service group that offers opportunities for you to connect with HMS alumni, parents, friends, community members, and School leaders. Student Ambassadors will be expected to represent the diverse opinions, thoughts, values, and realities of an HMS medical education. Ambassadors will be asked to:
- attend events and gatherings to share their own medical school experiences with alumni, parents, community members, staff, and current and prospective donors.
- participate in an annual "thank-a-thon" by calling donors to the Alumni Fund to thank them for their support.
- provide feedback regarding engagement strategies, fundraising initiatives, and communications at various times throughout the years.
- serve as a liaison between the Office of Resource Development and their class.
Please contact Laura Benoit at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 384-8626with any questions or to obtain this form.
To create and nurture a diverse community of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease
Whatever you are doing and wherever you are working around the globe, YOU are Harvard Medicine.
Whether you are a student, alumnus/a, volunteer, donor, staff member, or faculty member—on the Quad or at one of our 16 affiliated hospitals and research institutions—you represent the breadth and depth of the HMS community. Share your story »