- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Your employer counts on you and, it's likely that others do too. When you come to work each day, you don't stop being a parent or guardian, or the child of an aging relative, or a partner or sibling of an adult who needs care. Or perhaps you're responsible for feeding or exercising a pet. Are you a nursing mom? Wondering how to find daycare or an after-school program? Do you have a back-up plan if your dad's home-care in Floridafalls through? The HMS/HSDM and HSPH Human Resource Departments sponsor an array of on-site seminars addressing many of these work and life issues to the entire Longwood Medical Area.
Seminars are available free of charge to faculty, staff, clinicians, post docs, residents, and students at Harvard University and Harvard affiliated institutions in the Longwood Medical Area.
For a complete list of Seminars & Registration, click here.
- Most seminars are from 12-1:30 PM (unless where indicated).
- Please register so we know how many to expect for handouts and room size.
- Feel free to bring your own lunch
Performance Management Reminders
ePerformance is LIVE! The best way to prepare for meaningful Assessment conversations in the spring is to invest in clear goal-setting now. The deadline for completing FY15 Goals is September 30th.
Departments using the ePerformance Standard From can enter goals directly into PeopleSoft.
Departments using the ePerformance Summary and Exception Forms can capture goals on the "Planning/Goal Setting Form" found here.
ePerformance training and resource information can be found here.
For departments in the process of completing FY14 PPR Assessments, the deadline for completion/submission was August 31st. While we have several departments with a 100% completion rate, the overall HMS completion rate for FY14 is hovering around 60%. Please finalize and submit your completed FY14 PPR Assessment documents at your earliest convenience.