Employee's Getting Started Checklist
Welcome to Harvard Medical School, and congratulations on your new position! This website is designed to make your transition to Harvard Medical School as smooth as possible. There is a wealth of information and resources on this page, so take your time in familiarizing yourself with it. If you have questions that are not answered here, call the main number for Human Resources at 617-432-2035, or send an email to email@example.com .
- Complete your HireRight pre-employment screening
- Complete your new hire paperwork
- Plan your commute
- Learn about the area
- Get ready for New Employee Orientation
- Talk with your manager about your first week
- Find out when you should receive your first paycheck
- Sign up for your Harvard ID card
- Setup your eCommons account
- Set up your computer with your email account
- Get your Harvard PIN #
- Sign up for your T pass
- Register for Harvard's MessageMe Emergency Notification System
- Learn how to use PeopleSoft for reporting your time and absences
- Sign up for parking
- Meet with your manager.
- Attend Harvard University and Harvard Medical School New Employee Orientations
- Sign up for your benefits
- Determine your training needs
- Find out what systems you may need access to
- Explore Harvard's Intranets
- Talk to your supervisor about how you are doing
Transit Gallery - New Exhibit!
Please join us for the next Art & Science Talk with exhibiting artist Kay Hartung, who will discuss her work alongside cell biologist Jennifer Waters on June 24, 2015 at 4:00pm in Goldenson 122. The talk will be followed by a reception in the Transit Gallery.
Completed Year-end Assessments are due in ePerformance. For those in the final stages, resources and information can be found here. Contact Linda Miklas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennifer G. Ryan (email@example.com) with any questions.