- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Jobs @ HMS
Jobs @ HMS
We are the number one medical school in the country and we attribute this to the remarkable people who teach, conduct research and work here.
We would love to have you join our team!
We are delighted that you are considering HMS as the next step in your career. This site will enable you to create a profile and apply for a position that suits your experience and interests. You also can use it to explore the many benefits and resources we offer our employees.
Click here to search current openings at HMS.
New Referral Bonus Program Details (see jobs listed at right):
- $2,000 will be paid to any Harvard employee (staff or faculty) identifying a person who is hired for the technical positions above. Bonus will be processed following the new employee’s start date.
- Should an applicant be referred to the same position by more than one referral source, the referral bonus will be paid to the individual who made the referral at the earliest date.
- You must be on Harvard University payroll at the time of the bonus payment.
- Bonus payments are processed through the payroll system, subject to payroll taxes, and are included in your regular paycheck.
- HR Services Team members and hiring managers who are involved in recruiting for the positions are not eligible for this referral bonus.
- Prior employees of DBMI/CBMI, Genetics, IT, Wyss, internal candidates, temporary staff, less than half-time employees, and contract employees hired through agencies will be considered for the position, however their candidacy is not eligible for a referral bonus.
- All candidates must comply with position and pre-employment requirements.
Position details can be viewed by clicking job titles above or on the Harvard University website at: http://hr.harvard.edu/search-jobs by searching the req ID#, such as 36226BR.
Please submit resumes of referrals with the Job Title and req ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org Remember to include all your contact information so you’ll receive credit for the referral!
Disclaimer: The referral bonus will run until the positions are filled. The Office of Human Resources reserves the right to terminate this offer without notice. The referral bonus may be cancelled at any time.
Thank you for choosing Harvard Medical School and if there is anything we can do to help in your job search, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources Office at Human_Resources@hms.harvard.edu.
To create and nurture a diverse community of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease
Referral Bonus Program
Refer someone today! $2,000 Referral Bonus!
HMS and the Wyss Institute at Harvard recognize that our employees
are a great way to attract IT talent.
Effective immediately, all paid staff and faculty within Harvard University are eligible for a Referral Bonus for the following technical positions:
Department of Biomedical Informatics
36226BR : Senior Java Web Developer
36658BR : Lead Senior Database Developer
Department of Genetics
37559BR : Bioinformaticist/Software Engineer
Department of Information Technology
34417BR : HPCC Storage Engineer
36266BR : Information Security Engineer
36597BR : Technical Solutions Specialist
37230BR : Senior Research Computing Consultant
37098BR : Education Training Specialist
The Wyss Institute
36049BR : Systems Administrator