Harvard Heroes 2014!
Harvard Heroes 2014
With many outstanding candidates from all over the University, only 60 individuals from over 12,000 Harvard staff were selected as Harvard Heroes in 2014.
We would like to thank the selection committee for their time and thoughtfulness in selecting HLC’s 2014 Harvard Heroes: David Mattke-Robinson (HSPH), Sarah Hamilton (HMS), Christine Narsjo (HSDM), Tamara Brown (HMS), Dawn Decosta (HSDM), Jermaine Reid (HMS), Noman Siddiqi (HSPH) and Leslie Howes (HSPH). As in previous years, the selection committee followed a blind selection process.
Please join us in congratulating our 2014 HLC Harvard Heroes featured below. We are extremely proud to recognize each as a Harvard Hero, and thank them for modeling our values!
- Cassandra (Cassie) Bowler, HMS Planning Office, Financial Manager
- Karen Brown, HSPH Office of Student Services, Office Manager
- Heather Cristiano, HMS Countway Library of Medicine, Records Management Assistant
- Amy Fenton, HSDM Dean’s Office, Assistant to the Dean
- Elizabeth Haney, HMS Wyss Institute, Senior Research Officer
- David Havelick, HSPH Epidemiology, Program Manager
- Debbie Mattina, HSPH Faculty Affairs, Assistant Director of Faculty Affairs for Postdoctoral and Research Appointments
- Bethany Maylone, HSPH Health Policy and Management, Coordinator II
- Shelly Sancricca, HMS New England Primate Research Center, Animal Technologist
- Timothy Shumaker, HMS Resource Development, Senior Director of Administration
- Laura Teixeira, HMS New England Primate Research Center, Research Assistant II
- Frehiwot (Frey) Tesfaye, HMS Wyss Institute, Faculty Assistant
Our HLC Heroes were selected for their hard work and dedication to the University, high level of service and their willingness to go above and beyond to help others whenever needed.
If you have any questions about Harvard Heroes, please contact Susanna Katsman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Transit Gallery - New Exhibit!
Please visit the Transit Gallery to view the work of exhibiting artist Kay Hartung. The Transit Gallery is located in the lower level of Gordon Hall on the HMS Quad.
Completed Year-end Assessments are due in ePerformance. For those in the final stages, resources and information can be found here. Contact Linda Miklas (email@example.com) or Jennifer G. Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
To create and nurture a diverse community of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease