Harvard Heroes 2013!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2013 HARVARD LONGWOOD CAMPUS HEROES!
- Beth Beighlie, HMS Information Technology, Senior Client Services Representative
- Tim Collins, HMS NEPRC Southborough, Maintenence Technician
- Matt Durno, HMS Office of Resource Development, Senior Director of Donor Relations
- Emily Gustainis, HMS Countway Library, Collections Services Archivist
- Stephen Obuchowski, HMS Division of Medical Sciences, Information Systems
- Jermaine Reid, HMS Wyss Institute, Events Manager
- C. Harvey Willson, HSDM Office of Development and Alumni Relations, Development Specialist
- Rachel Boschetto, HSPH Biostatistics, Associate Director of Finance
- Jennifer Doleva, HSPH Office of Financial Services, Endowment, Gift and Chart of Accounts Administrator
- Betty Johnson, HSPH Division of Policy Translation and Leadership Development, Director of Student and Fellows Programs
- Noman Siddiqi, HSPH Immunology and Infectious Disease, Director, ABSL3 Facility
Performance Management Reminders
ePerformance is LIVE! The best way to prepare for meaningful Assessment conversations in the spring is to invest in clear goal-setting now. The deadline for completing FY15 Goals is September 30th.
Departments using the ePerformance Standard From can enter goals directly into PeopleSoft.
Departments using the ePerformance Summary and Exception Forms can capture goals on the "Planning/Goal Setting Form" found here.
ePerformance training and resource information can be found here.
For departments in the process of completing FY14 PPR Assessments, the deadline for completion/submission was August 31st. While we have several departments with a 100% completion rate, the overall HMS completion rate for FY14 is hovering around 60%. Please finalize and submit your completed FY14 PPR Assessment documents at your earliest convenience.