- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- Financial Aid
- MD Programs
- Curriculum Services
- Program Evaluation and Student Assessment
- Student Services
- The Academy at Harvard Medical School
- Anatomical Gift Program
- Class Day 2014
- Teaching Awards
- Contact Us
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Through a variety of activities, members of our community come together throughout the year. Faculty, staff, and students alike enjoy art exhibits, musical performances, and events reflecting the broader Boston community.
Coming Soon! On My Own Time Exhibit!
All are invited to the reception celebration on Wednesday, November 12th from 2:30p-4:30p in the lobby of the HSDM Research Education Building (190 Longwood Avenue).
On My Own Time (OMOT) is an exhibit that features the diverse talents and interests of staff, faculty, post-docs, and students, providing the opportunity to bring one's whole self to work and showcase talents that may not be apparent to your colleagues. Past exhibit entries included music, dance, photography, textiles, basket-weaving, poetry, sculpture, cooking, and more.
The OMOT exhibit will include HSPH, HMS, and HSDM. The exhibit will be displayed at the HSDM Research Education Building at 190 Longwood Avenue (located directly behind 188 Longwood Avenue) from November 12-21, 2014.
If you would like to participate, please complete the entry form found here. The deadline for submissions is Friday, October 24, 2014.
Please contact the OMOT team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call either Tania Rodriguez (617.432.3809) or Ilia Maldonado (617.432.1627).
Benefits Open Enrollment for 2015
Harvard’s annual benefits Open Enrollment for 2015 will take place in PeopleSoft starting at 8 a.m. on November 5, 2014 through 8 p.m. on November 19, 2014. Benefit elections you make during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2015.
For Faculty, post docs, administrative and professional staff and other non-union staff members Harvard has announced several health plan changes. You can read more about the 2015 Benefits changes here.
To get much more out of the upcoming information sessions and the “big” Open Enrollment Guide, watch this informative video and take the self-assessment to hone in on the benefits options that might be right for you. It only takes 8-10 minutes and is available here.
Educational sessions will be held on the Harvard Longwood Campus and at the Primate Center, as well as WebEx sessions to cover the 2015 non-union benefit plan changes only.
For Union Members Open Enrollment highlights can be found here.