We need to accelerate the path from innovation to cure. And we need the resources to ensure broad access to the many whose lives can be enhanced and extended.
Helping people live longer, healthier lives is more than a goal. It’s our responsibility. And it inspires all that we do.
We operate like no other institution. We are the very heart of medicine, with more research benches and bedsides within a 5-mile radius than anywhere else in the world. We’re constantly pumping vital resources, diverse thinking, and leadership into the whole body of science and medicine.
- Press release »
- Case statement »
- Campaign Overview »
- Message from Dean Jeffrey S. Flier, MD »
- Launch event speech: Dean Flier »
- Launch event speech: President Drew Gilpin Faust »
- Launch event speech: Freda C. Lewis-Hall »
- Campaign Steering Committee »
- News coverage »
The World Is Waiting: The Campaign for Harvard Medicine is part of the $6.5 billion Harvard Campaign, which launched in September 2013.