INTRODUCTION TO CLINICAL RESEARCH TRAINING
ICRT Program Overview
The Introduction to Clinical Research Training (ICRT) program provides an introduction to key skills and knowledge in clinical research using an innovative pedagogic model. The ICRT program is a six-month certificate program consisting of online lectures, webinars and workshops. The program's blended curriculum emphasizes skill-based and team-based peer-to-peer learning.
ICRT Program Objectives
At the completion of the ICRT program, students will be able to:
- Describe the core concepts of biostatistics and epidemiology pertaining to clinical research
- Develop a research question and formulate a testable hypothesis
- Write an organized and structured manuscript
- Critically evaluate medical literature
- Perform basic statistical analyses using Stata software
Who should apply for this program?
Candidates with an MD, PhD, MBBS, DMD, DDS, PharmD, DNP, or equivalent degree with an interest in gaining skills and knowledge in clinical research.
Select How to Apply to learn more about application submission and scholarships.