ePerformance, is the PeopleSoft system for recording and capturing annual Performance Management Data.
Department Administrators were able to choose from three form-types offered within ePerformance for the FY15 performance year (*ask your Department Administrator which form your department will be utilizing):
- Standard Form – This is the most complete form. It provides separate sections for identifying specific goals (both results-based and professional development) and competencies, as well as optional sections for collecting feedback at year-end. It is the most iterative, in that there is system-facilitated interaction between the staff member and manager at the beginning of the performance cycle (Planning/Goal Setting) as well as the end of the cycle (Assessment).
- Summary Form – This form is completed by the manager at the end of the performance cycle (Assessment). It provides space for a specific narrative summary for goals completed (both results-based and professional development) and competencies demonstrated.
- Exception Form – This form is completed by the manager at the end of the performance cycle (Assessment). It provides a single space for a narrative summary for overall performance.
September 30, 2014 - Goal Setting and Planning completed:
- Standard Form users – Staff and managers will enter this information directly into PeopleSoft (Self-Service or Manager Self-Service>Performance Management>My Current or Team Current Documents).
- Summary and Exception Form users – Staff and managers will capture FY15 goals in an electronic format that can be updated and referred to for the Assessment Phase in the spring of 2015. Planning/Goal Setting Form for Summary and Exception Form Users (PDF)
January/February 2015 - Informal Interim Check-in Discussions completed (this is a useful way to discuss and implement any adjustments to goal content and/or goal dates).
May 31 through July 31, 2015 – Performance Assessments completed (timing will vary for some departments).
Benefits Open Enrollment for 2015
Harvard’s annual benefits Open Enrollment for 2015 will take place in PeopleSoft starting at 8 a.m. on November 5, 2014 through 8 p.m. on November 19, 2014. Benefit elections you make during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2015.
For Faculty, post docs, administrative and professional staff and other non-union staff members Harvard has announced several health plan changes. You can read more about the 2015 Benefits changes here.
To get much more out of the upcoming information sessions and the “big” Open Enrollment Guide, watch this informative video and take the self-assessment to hone in on the benefits options that might be right for you. It only takes 8-10 minutes and is available here.
Educational sessions will be held on the Harvard Longwood Campus and at the Primate Center, as well as WebEx sessions to cover the 2015 non-union benefit plan changes only.
For Union Members Open Enrollment highlights can be found here.
To create and nurture a diverse community
of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease