- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Please stay connected as you continue your journey - we're here to help.
- The Class of 2011 will celebrate their 5th Reunion in 2016.
- On March 3rd, HMS hosts a Recent Grad Winter Reception in cities across the U.S.
Recent Grad Challenge
The class that has the highest percentage of classmates giving to HMS between now and June 30 has its class name permanently inscribed on a chair in the Joseph B. Martin Amphitheater in the New Research Building.
Check out the results from last year!
Recent Grad Committee
Members of the Recent Grad Committee engage their fellow alumni to foster long-term relationships with one another and the School. Through semi-annual conference calls, an annual Recent Grad event, and other outreach efforts, the committee serves as leaders, advocates, and advisors for HMS.
Join the Recent Graduate Committee!
Make a Difference
Whether you chose to make a gift or volunteer your time, there are many options for you to remain connected to Harvard Medical School.
Whatever you are doing and wherever you are working around the globe, YOU are Harvard Medicine.
Whether you are a student, alumnus/a, volunteer, donor, staff member, or faculty member—on the Quad or at one of our 16 affiliated hospitals and research institutions—you represent the breadth and depth of the HMS community. Share your story »