ePerformance, is the PeopleSoft system for recording and capturing annual Performance Management Data.
Department Administrators were able to choose from three form-types offered within ePerformance for the FY15 performance year (*ask your Department Administrator which form your department will be utilizing):
- Standard Form – This is the most complete form. It provides separate sections for identifying specific goals (both results-based and professional development) and competencies, as well as optional sections for collecting feedback at year-end. It is the most iterative, in that there is system-facilitated interaction between the staff member and manager at the beginning of the performance cycle (Planning/Goal Setting) as well as the end of the cycle (Assessment).
- Summary Form – This form is completed by the manager at the end of the performance cycle (Assessment). It provides space for a specific narrative summary for goals completed (both results-based and professional development) and competencies demonstrated.
- Exception Form – This form is completed by the manager at the end of the performance cycle (Assessment). It provides a single space for a narrative summary for overall performance.
September 30, 2014 - Goal Setting and Planning completed:
- Standard Form users – Staff and managers will enter this information directly into PeopleSoft (Self-Service or Manager Self-Service>Performance Management>My Current or Team Current Documents).
- Summary and Exception Form users – Staff and managers will capture FY15 goals in an electronic format that can be updated and referred to for the Assessment Phase in the spring of 2015. Planning/Goal Setting Form for Summary and Exception Form Users (PDF)
January/February 2015 - Informal Interim Check-in Discussions completed (this is a useful way to discuss and implement any adjustments to goal content and/or goal dates).
May 31 through July 31, 2015 – Performance Assessments completed (timing will vary for some departments).