- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
The Harvard Medical School Office of Communications and External Relations can assist with questions regarding research and clinical care throughout the HMS community. We can help locate experts in both basic and clinical research, as well as help you obtain more information regarding recent news.
We welcome journalists and other media representatives to the medical school campus. Please contact us to arrange for an interview, photo shoot, or video taping.
Our office also hosts an annual media fellowship program each spring in which reporters spend a week at the medical school and its affiliated hospitals and research institutes focusing on a particular area of interest. Contact our office for more information.
Director of Science Communications
To contact researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health, please visit HSPH Communications.
Harvard Medical School’s main quadrangle—located in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area—comprises dozens of labs, classrooms and offices, serving as a home for more than 140 tenure and tenure-track faculty. But the School extends beyond the Quad. HMS has affiliation agreements with 17 hospitals and research institutes. These vital teaching and research partners include more than 11,000 physicians and scientists with HMS faculty appointments. For links to our affiliate hospital and institution newsrooms, please visit our Affiliate Newsroom pages:
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Schepens Eye Research Institute
Submit Photo Requests to HMS
To request photos from the HMS Office of Communications and External Relations, click here.
Tell us about your awards
Share news of your achievements with the larger HMS community. Click here.
If you are a faculty member who has published a book recently, click here.