- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Your employer counts on you and, it's likely that others do too. When you come to work each day, you don't stop being a parent or guardian, or the child of an aging relative, or a partner or sibling of an adult who needs care. Or perhaps you're responsible for feeding or exercising a pet. Are you a nursing mom? Wondering how to find daycare or an after-school program? Do you have a back-up plan if your dad's home-care in Floridafalls through? The HMS/HSDM and HSPH Human Resource Departments sponsor an array of on-site seminars addressing many of these work and life issues to the entire Longwood Medical Area.
Seminars are available free of charge to faculty, staff, clinicians, post docs, residents, and students at Harvard University and Harvard affiliated institutions in the Longwood Medical Area.
For a complete list of Seminars & Registration, click here.
- Most seminars are from 12-1:30 PM (unless where indicated).
- Please register so we know how many to expect for handouts and room size.
- Feel free to bring your own lunch
The Summer Music Series Begins Wednesday, July 9, 2014
The schools of the Harvard Longwood Campus - HMS, HSPH and HSDM - invite you to take a break from your research, patients, paperwork and other tasks to enjoy the 6th Annual Longwood Campus Summer Music Series, taking place on the HMS Quad and Kresge Courtyard. The concerts, featuring talented musicians from Berklee College of Music, take place on Wednesdays from 12:30—1:30 p.m.
Join us July 9th for the first concert of the season.
If you have questions about the Summer Music Series, please contact Tania Rodriguez at 432-3809 or via e-mail (email@example.com).