- HMS Community Values
- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- The Academy
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Big Data In Healthcare
- Institutional Planning and Policy
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Courses and Webinars
Your employer counts on you and, it's likely that others do too. When you come to work each day, you don't stop being a parent or guardian, or the child of an aging relative, or a partner or sibling of an adult who needs care. Or perhaps you're responsible for feeding or exercising a pet. Are you a nursing mom? Wondering how to find daycare or an after-school program? Do you have a back-up plan if your dad's home-care in Florida falls through? The HMS/HSDM and HSPH Human Resource Departments sponsor an array of on-site seminars addressing many of these work and life issues to the entire Longwood Medical Area.
Seminars are available free of charge to faculty, staff, clinicians, post docs, residents, and students at Harvard University and Harvard affiliated institutions in the Longwood Medical Area.
For a complete list of Seminars & Registration, click here.
- Please register so we know how many to expect for handouts and room size.
- Feel free to bring your own lunch
Referral Bonus Program
Click here to find out how to earn a $2,000 referral bonus for key positions.
Members of the Harvard Longwood Campus community are invited to visit Gordon Hall's Transit Gallery to view a new exhibit by Andrew Fish, which will be on display from March 30 through June 6, 2016.
The Artist Talk will take place Tuesday, April 12th, 4:00pm-5:00pm in Goldenson 122. A reception will follow in the Transit Gallery. Please join us!
Transit Gallery events are sponsored by the HMS Office of Human Resources. Contact Tania Rodriquez with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).