- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Programs to Support Life
Outings & Innings
Outings & Innings provides various perks and discounts to Harvard employees including museum, movie, sporting events, theater tickets and more. To see a full listing and to sign up for weekly alerts on specials, visit their webpage. For more details about Longwood Campus pick-up of tickets, click here.
Harvard’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Harvard’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers free, confidential help for all Harvard paid faculty, staff, and postdocs and their household members. You can reach the EAP at 877-327-4278 any day, at any time for counseling, online resources, webinars and seminars to help with any personal, family, or work-related issue including information on writing a Will; preventative measures for Cancer, Stress, or Heart disease; smoking and tobacco cessation; seeking Child Care or Elder Care Housing; or investing to name a few. You and any member of your household can call the EAP for confidential consultation and referrals to experts near work or home.
Harvard Housing provides employees with information on living in housing owned by Harvard, lists of apartments and agents to rent off campus, faculty and staff real estate program, home buying and selling seminars, and preferred mortgage brokers. Visit the Harvard Housing website for more information.
Harvard’s Benefits Office provides resources and seminars to help faculty and staff move into retirement gracefully. Harvard paid employees can find a complete list of services on HARVie.
Employee Tuition Assistance and Professional Skill Development
Harvard invests in the ongoing training and professional development of its faculty and staff. Employees have options of tuition reimbursement, courses at a minimal cost through the Center for Workplace Development and Harvard’s Extension School. HARVie provides more information for Harvard paid employees.
When an employee gets married, has a baby or adopts a child, experiences a partners change in employment, or getting a divorce you might need to update your benefits. Harvard’s Benefits Office has call in hours and drop in services. HARVie provides more information for Harvard paid employees.
Community and Special Interest Groups
Harvard provides many opportunities to belong to groups with their own focus. Below is a list of groups offered at Harvard. Employees of Harvard may click here for specific contact information and descriptions.
The Harvard Heroes Recognition Program celebrates the accomplishments of Harvard staff whose work supports the mission of Harvard at the highest levels of contribution, impact and excellence. Coming Soon - the list of 2015 Nominees and Honorees!
Completed Year-end Assessments are due in ePerformance May 29, 2015. Resources and timeline information can be found here. Contact Linda Miklas (email@example.com) or Jennifer G. Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.