Child Care Subsidies
Harvard University child care scholarships are intended to assist eligible families with paying for in-home child care, family child care, group child care centers, after school child care or summer camps.
University-wide Childcare Scholarship Q & A Session: (July 23 @ 12 in Countway Library, Ware Room – 5th Floor)
- Open enrollment for the University Childcare Scholarship is July 17-August 14, 2013. Apply through PeopleSoft.
- Please view the 11 minute watch and learn PRIOR to attending Q & A.
- To find out more about our child care scholarships and which one you are eligible for, click to HARVie.
- Registration for the Q & A Session on July 23.
- HUCTW the open enrollment for the Child Care Fellowship opens in early fall. Keep an eye out for emails from HUCTW.
- The HMS Supplemental Child Care Scholarship does NOT have a separate application process. Just apply through HUCTW or Harvard University and your applicaiton will automatically be considered.
- If you are an employee of one of the affiliated hospitals and receive your paycheck and benefits from that hospital, you should contact your Human Resources Office to find out if there is a child care subsidy you are eligible for.
Transit Gallery News!
Members of the Harvard Longwood Campus community are invited to visit Gordon Hall's Transit Gallery to view a new exhibit, Life Force, featuring the work of Helen Meyrowitz. This exhibit will be on display March 5th through April 14th.
Please Join Us!
March 11, 2014, 4:00pm-5:00pm, Goldenson 122
Artist Helen Meyrowitz will share her exhibit "Life Force" which reflects the complicated mix of emotions experienced as her husband Sidney suffered from and eventually succumbed to Alzheimer's disease. HMS Dean Jeffrey S. Flier will join her discussion, and describe current Alzheimer's research. A reception will follow in the Transit Gallery.
The Transit Gallery, located in Gordon Hall's lower level corridor, showcases professional artists in the Harvard and greater Boston communities whose works use, explore or are otherwise connected to the sciences.
To learn more about the Transit Gallery and its exhibits, please contact Tania Rodriguez at 432-3809 or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).