- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Child Care Subsidies
Harvard University child care scholarships are intended to assist eligible families with paying for in-home child care, family child care, group child care centers, after school child care or summer camps.
- HUCTW the open enrollment for the Child Care Fellowship opens in early fall. Keep an eye out for emails from HUCTW.
- The HMS Supplemental Child Care Scholarship does NOT have a separate application process. Just apply through HUCTW or Harvard University and your applicaiton will automatically be considered.
- If you are an employee of one of the affiliated hospitals and receive your paycheck and benefits from that hospital, you should contact your Human Resources Office to find out if there is a child care subsidy you are eligible for.
Transit Gallery Exhibit!
Opening January 28, 2015
Dimensions of Harvard Medical School - a photography exhibit representing the many faces and facets of the Harvard Medical School community.
Over 100 portraits of HMS and HSDM faculty, staff, administrators, fellows and students from the Quad and Harvard-affiliated hospitals capture the essence of our community and represent our vast scope of cultures, ethnicities, races, genders, ages, careers, tenure and spiritual beliefs. Personal narratives of the participants compliment the photography of Jennifer Waddell and reveal the motivations and talents our colleagues draw upon to make Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine “work”.
All are invited to the exhibit opening and reception on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 from 4:00—5:30 PM in the Waterhouse Room at HMS' Gordon Hall located at 25 Shattuck Street.