- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Child Care Subsidies
Harvard University child care scholarships are intended to assist eligible families with paying for in-home child care, family child care, group child care centers, after school child care or summer camps.
- HUCTW the open enrollment for the Child Care Fellowship opens in early fall. Keep an eye out for emails from HUCTW.
- The HMS Supplemental Child Care Scholarship does NOT have a separate application process. Just apply through HUCTW or Harvard University and your applicaiton will automatically be considered.
- If you are an employee of one of the affiliated hospitals and receive your paycheck and benefits from that hospital, you should contact your Human Resources Office to find out if there is a child care subsidy you are eligible for.
Referral Bonus Program
Click here to find out how to earn a $2,000 referral bonus for key positions.
Members of the HMS community are invited to view a new exhibit, Beyond the Diagnosis, which features portraits of people with rare diseases by artists from around the world.
These works will be on display from Nov. 4 through Dec. 15.
This event is sponsored by the HMS Office of Human Resources. Contact Tania Rodriquez with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).