Child Care Subsidies
Harvard University child care scholarships are intended to assist eligible families with paying for in-home child care, family child care, group child care centers, after school child care or summer camps.
University-wide Childcare Scholarship Q & A Session: (July 23 @ 12 in Countway Library, Ware Room – 5th Floor)
- Open enrollment for the University Childcare Scholarship is July 17-August 14, 2013. Apply through PeopleSoft.
- Please view the 11 minute watch and learn PRIOR to attending Q & A.
- To find out more about our child care scholarships and which one you are eligible for, click to HARVie.
- Registration for the Q & A Session on July 23.
- HUCTW the open enrollment for the Child Care Fellowship opens in early fall. Keep an eye out for emails from HUCTW.
- The HMS Supplemental Child Care Scholarship does NOT have a separate application process. Just apply through HUCTW or Harvard University and your applicaiton will automatically be considered.
- If you are an employee of one of the affiliated hospitals and receive your paycheck and benefits from that hospital, you should contact your Human Resources Office to find out if there is a child care subsidy you are eligible for.
lyndaCampus provides unlimited access to the lynda.com library of video tutorials on topics that are specifically keyed to important skills and technology.
To access this resource, you will need to set up your account from a Harvard networked computer by going to the lyndaCampus registration page. Once you have followed the instructions there to establish your account, you can log onto lynda.com anywhere you have an internet connection -- at work, at home, or from a smartphone or mobile device and have full access to the course library.
As of 9/13/13
263 registered users from HMS/HDSM (since we began the pilot in mid-June)
Those users have taken 299.6 hours of training on 275 different lynda.com courses.
The most popular courses so far are:
- Applied Responsive Design
- CSS: Styling Navigation
- Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Fundamentals
- DSLR Video Tips
- Excel 2010 Essential Training
- Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Development
- CSS: Page Layouts
- Access 2010 Essential Training