- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Child Care Subsidies
Harvard University child care scholarships are intended to assist eligible families with paying for in-home child care, family child care, group child care centers, after school child care or summer camps.
- HUCTW the open enrollment for the Child Care Fellowship opens in early fall. Keep an eye out for emails from HUCTW.
- The HMS Supplemental Child Care Scholarship does NOT have a separate application process. Just apply through HUCTW or Harvard University and your applicaiton will automatically be considered.
- If you are an employee of one of the affiliated hospitals and receive your paycheck and benefits from that hospital, you should contact your Human Resources Office to find out if there is a child care subsidy you are eligible for.
Benefits Open Enrollment for 2015
Harvard’s annual benefits Open Enrollment for 2015 will take place in PeopleSoft starting at 8 a.m. on November 5, 2014 through 8 p.m. on November 19, 2014. Benefit elections you make during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2015.
For Faculty, post docs, administrative and professional staff and other non-union staff members Harvard has announced several health plan changes. You can read more about the 2015 Benefits changes here.
To get much more out of the upcoming information sessions and the “big” Open Enrollment Guide, watch this informative video and take the self-assessment to hone in on the benefits options that might be right for you. It only takes 8-10 minutes and is available here.
Educational sessions will be held on the Harvard Longwood Campus and at the Primate Center, as well as WebEx sessions to cover the 2015 non-union benefit plan changes only.
For Union Members Open Enrollment highlights can be found here.