- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Forms Frequently Used
A listing of forms and links for employees and managers:
Additional Pay Form - One Time Payments Use this form to request additional payments (such as bonus, non-travel reimbursement). After all approvals are secured, payments will be included in the next available paycheck.
Additional Pay Form - 3rd Party or Gifts Use this form when paying a 3rd party on behalf of a Harvard employee.
Additional Pay Form Non HMS/HSDM: Use this form when you need to pay someone at another Harvard school or unit other than Harvard Medical School or School of Dental Medicine. (Central Payroll serves all other tubs.)
Affirmative Action EEO Report: Use for first annual appointments or first appointments after a break in service of greater than two years. This form is not required for visiting appointments. REVISED March 2011
FNIF - Foreign National Information Form to provide tax information for a foreign vendor or a new hire that is not a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. Visit the HIO (Harvard Internationl Office) for additional information regarding classification and taxes.
Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage Form provides basic information about the new health insurance exchanges, as well as the health coverage options Harvard offers to benefits-eligible employees and their eligible dependents. These new health insurance exchanges—called the “Health Insurance Marketplace”—will open on October 1, 2013, and the health insurance coverage they offer will start on January 1, 2014. Questions about the Exchanges can be directed to healthcare.gov and/or Harvard Human Resources, Benefits by telephone at 617-496-4001 (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I-9 Form link to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)'s I-9 form.
Job Posting & Position Request From: Use this form to 1) post a replacement position, 2) post a replacement position with changes, or 3) to request a new position. Completed forms should be sent to your Human Resources Consultant.
Job Reclassification Form: This form is used for all reclassifications and promotions.After completing the form, send it yo your Human Resources Consultant.
Use the W4 Federal Withholding Form to increase or decrease federal withholdings. Send the completed form to HMS Office of Human Resources-Payroll, 25 Shattuck St, #010, Boston, MA 02115. Can also use PeopleSoft Self Service.
Instructions for the Reappointment of Academic Non-Faculty appointments (RAAP).