Harvard Heroes 2014!
Harvard Heroes 2014
With many outstanding candidates from all over the University, only 60 individuals from over 12,000 Harvard staff were selected as Harvard Heroes in 2014.
We would like to thank the selection committee for their time and thoughtfulness in selecting HLC’s 2014 Harvard Heroes: David Mattke-Robinson (HSPH), Sarah Hamilton (HMS), Christine Narsjo (HSDM), Tamara Brown (HMS), Dawn Decosta (HSDM), Jermaine Reid (HMS), Noman Siddiqi (HSPH) and Leslie Howes (HSPH). As in previous years, the selection committee followed a blind selection process.
Please join us in congratulating our 2014 HLC Harvard Heroes featured below. We are extremely proud to recognize each as a Harvard Hero, and thank them for modeling our values!
- Cassandra (Cassie) Bowler, HMS Planning Office, Financial Manager
- Karen Brown, HSPH Office of Student Services, Office Manager
- Heather Cristiano, HMS Countway Library of Medicine, Records Management Assistant
- Amy Fenton, HSDM Dean’s Office, Assistant to the Dean
- Elizabeth Haney, HMS Wyss Institute, Senior Research Officer
- David Havelick, HSPH Epidemiology, Program Manager
- Debbie Mattina, HSPH Faculty Affairs, Assistant Director of Faculty Affairs for Postdoctoral and Research Appointments
- Bethany Maylone, HSPH Health Policy and Management, Coordinator II
- Shelly Sancricca, HMS New England Primate Research Center, Animal Technologist
- Timothy Shumaker, HMS Resource Development, Senior Director of Administration
- Laura Teixeira, HMS New England Primate Research Center, Research Assistant II
- Frehiwot (Frey) Tesfaye, HMS Wyss Institute, Faculty Assistant
Our HLC Heroes were selected for their hard work and dedication to the University, high level of service and their willingness to go above and beyond to help others whenever needed.
If you have any questions about Harvard Heroes, please contact Susanna Katsman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Performance Management Reminders
ePerformance is LIVE! The best way to prepare for meaningful Assessment conversations in the spring is to invest in clear goal-setting now. The deadline for completing FY15 Goals is September 30th.
Departments using the ePerformance Standard From can enter goals directly into PeopleSoft.
Departments using the ePerformance Summary and Exception Forms can capture goals on the "Planning/Goal Setting Form" found here.
ePerformance training and resource information can be found here.
For departments in the process of completing FY14 PPR Assessments, the deadline for completion/submission was August 31st. While we have several departments with a 100% completion rate, the overall HMS completion rate for FY14 is hovering around 60%. Please finalize and submit your completed FY14 PPR Assessment documents at your earliest convenience.
To create and nurture a diverse community
of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease