- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- The Academy
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Harvard Heroes 2014!
Harvard Heroes 2014
With many outstanding candidates from all over the University, only 60 individuals from over 12,000 Harvard staff were selected as Harvard Heroes in 2014.
We would like to thank the selection committee for their time and thoughtfulness in selecting HLC’s 2014 Harvard Heroes: David Mattke-Robinson (HSPH), Sarah Hamilton (HMS), Christine Narsjo (HSDM), Tamara Brown (HMS), Dawn Decosta (HSDM), Jermaine Reid (HMS), Noman Siddiqi (HSPH) and Leslie Howes (HSPH). As in previous years, the selection committee followed a blind selection process.
Please join us in congratulating our 2014 HLC Harvard Heroes featured below. We are extremely proud to recognize each as a Harvard Hero, and thank them for modeling our values!
- Cassandra (Cassie) Bowler, HMS Planning Office, Financial Manager
- Karen Brown, HSPH Office of Student Services, Office Manager
- Heather Cristiano, HMS Countway Library of Medicine, Records Management Assistant
- Amy Fenton, HSDM Dean’s Office, Assistant to the Dean
- Elizabeth Haney, HMS Wyss Institute, Senior Research Officer
- David Havelick, HSPH Epidemiology, Program Manager
- Debbie Mattina, HSPH Faculty Affairs, Assistant Director of Faculty Affairs for Postdoctoral and Research Appointments
- Bethany Maylone, HSPH Health Policy and Management, Coordinator II
- Shelly Sancricca, HMS New England Primate Research Center, Animal Technologist
- Timothy Shumaker, HMS Resource Development, Senior Director of Administration
- Laura Teixeira, HMS New England Primate Research Center, Research Assistant II
- Frehiwot (Frey) Tesfaye, HMS Wyss Institute, Faculty Assistant
Our HLC Heroes were selected for their hard work and dedication to the University, high level of service and their willingness to go above and beyond to help others whenever needed.
If you have any questions about Harvard Heroes, please contact Susanna Katsman (email@example.com).
Referral Bonus Program
Click here to find out how to earn a $2,000 referral bonus for key positions.
Members of the HMS community are invited to view a new exhibit, Beyond the Diagnosis, which features portraits of people with rare diseases by artists from around the world.
These works will be on display from Nov. 4 through Dec. 15.
This event is sponsored by the HMS Office of Human Resources. Contact Tania Rodriquez with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To create and nurture a diverse community of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease