- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Harvard Heroes 2014!
Harvard Heroes 2014
With many outstanding candidates from all over the University, only 60 individuals from over 12,000 Harvard staff were selected as Harvard Heroes in 2014.
We would like to thank the selection committee for their time and thoughtfulness in selecting HLC’s 2014 Harvard Heroes: David Mattke-Robinson (HSPH), Sarah Hamilton (HMS), Christine Narsjo (HSDM), Tamara Brown (HMS), Dawn Decosta (HSDM), Jermaine Reid (HMS), Noman Siddiqi (HSPH) and Leslie Howes (HSPH). As in previous years, the selection committee followed a blind selection process.
Please join us in congratulating our 2014 HLC Harvard Heroes featured below. We are extremely proud to recognize each as a Harvard Hero, and thank them for modeling our values!
- Cassandra (Cassie) Bowler, HMS Planning Office, Financial Manager
- Karen Brown, HSPH Office of Student Services, Office Manager
- Heather Cristiano, HMS Countway Library of Medicine, Records Management Assistant
- Amy Fenton, HSDM Dean’s Office, Assistant to the Dean
- Elizabeth Haney, HMS Wyss Institute, Senior Research Officer
- David Havelick, HSPH Epidemiology, Program Manager
- Debbie Mattina, HSPH Faculty Affairs, Assistant Director of Faculty Affairs for Postdoctoral and Research Appointments
- Bethany Maylone, HSPH Health Policy and Management, Coordinator II
- Shelly Sancricca, HMS New England Primate Research Center, Animal Technologist
- Timothy Shumaker, HMS Resource Development, Senior Director of Administration
- Laura Teixeira, HMS New England Primate Research Center, Research Assistant II
- Frehiwot (Frey) Tesfaye, HMS Wyss Institute, Faculty Assistant
Our HLC Heroes were selected for their hard work and dedication to the University, high level of service and their willingness to go above and beyond to help others whenever needed.
If you have any questions about Harvard Heroes, please contact Susanna Katsman (email@example.com).
The Summer Music Series Begins Wednesday, July 9, 2014
The schools of the Harvard Longwood Campus - HMS, HSPH and HSDM - invite you to take a break from your research, patients, paperwork and other tasks to enjoy the 6th Annual Longwood Campus Summer Music Series, taking place on the HMS Quad and Kresge Courtyard. The concerts, featuring talented musicians from Berklee College of Music, take place on Wednesdays from 12:30—1:30 p.m.
Join us July 9th for the first concert of the season.
If you have questions about the Summer Music Series, please contact Tania Rodriguez at 432-3809 or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To create and nurture a diverse community
of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease