Harvard Heroes 2013!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2013 HARVARD LONGWOOD CAMPUS HEROES!
- Beth Beighlie, HMS Information Technology, Senior Client Services Representative
- Tim Collins, HMS NEPRC Southborough, Maintenence Technician
- Matt Durno, HMS Office of Resource Development, Senior Director of Donor Relations
- Emily Gustainis, HMS Countway Library, Collections Services Archivist
- Stephen Obuchowski, HMS Division of Medical Sciences, Information Systems
- Jermaine Reid, HMS Wyss Institute, Events Manager
- C. Harvey Willson, HSDM Office of Development and Alumni Relations, Development Specialist
- Rachel Boschetto, HSPH Biostatistics, Associate Director of Finance
- Jennifer Doleva, HSPH Office of Financial Services, Endowment, Gift and Chart of Accounts Administrator
- Betty Johnson, HSPH Division of Policy Translation and Leadership Development, Director of Student and Fellows Programs
- Noman Siddiqi, HSPH Immunology and Infectious Disease, Director, ABSL3 Facility
2014 Harvard Longwood Campus
On My Own Time Exhibit
Now Accepting Submissions!
On My Own Time (OMOT) is an exhibit that features the diverse talents and interests of staff, faculty, post-docs, and students, providing the opportunity to bring one's whole self to work and showcase talents that may not be apparent to your colleagues. Past exhibit entries included music, dance, photography, textiles, basket-weaving, poetry, sculpture, cooking, and more.
The OMOT exhibit will include HSPH, HMS, and HSDM. The exhibit will be displayed at the HSDM Research Education Building at 190 Longwood Avenue (located directly behind 188 Longwood Avenue) from November 12-21, 2014. All are invited to the reception celebration on Wednesday, November 12th from 2:30p-4:30p in the lobby of the Research Education Building.
If you would like to participate, please complete the entry form found here. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, October 8, 2014.
Please contact the OMOT team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call either Tania Rodriguez (617.432.3809) or Ilia Maldonado (617.432.1627).