Harvard Heroes 2013!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2013 HARVARD LONGWOOD CAMPUS HEROES!
- Beth Beighlie, HMS Information Technology, Senior Client Services Representative
- Tim Collins, HMS NEPRC Southborough, Maintenence Technician
- Matt Durno, HMS Office of Resource Development, Senior Director of Donor Relations
- Emily Gustainis, HMS Countway Library, Collections Services Archivist
- Stephen Obuchowski, HMS Division of Medical Sciences, Information Systems
- Jermaine Reid, HMS Wyss Institute, Events Manager
- C. Harvey Willson, HSDM Office of Development and Alumni Relations, Development Specialist
- Rachel Boschetto, HSPH Biostatistics, Associate Director of Finance
- Jennifer Doleva, HSPH Office of Financial Services, Endowment, Gift and Chart of Accounts Administrator
- Betty Johnson, HSPH Division of Policy Translation and Leadership Development, Director of Student and Fellows Programs
- Noman Siddiqi, HSPH Immunology and Infectious Disease, Director, ABSL3 Facility
Benefits Open Enrollment for 2015
Harvard’s annual benefits Open Enrollment for 2015 will take place in PeopleSoft starting at 8 a.m. on November 5, 2014 through 8 p.m. on November 19, 2014. Benefit elections you make during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2015.
For Faculty, post docs, administrative and professional staff and other non-union staff members Harvard has announced several health plan changes. You can read more about the 2015 Benefits changes here.
To get much more out of the upcoming information sessions and the “big” Open Enrollment Guide, watch this informative video and take the self-assessment to hone in on the benefits options that might be right for you. It only takes 8-10 minutes and is available here.
Educational sessions will be held on the Harvard Longwood Campus and at the Primate Center, as well as WebEx sessions to cover the 2015 non-union benefit plan changes only.
For Union Members Open Enrollment highlights can be found here.