Harvard Heroes 2013!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2013 HARVARD LONGWOOD CAMPUS HEROES!
- Beth Beighlie, HMS Information Technology, Senior Client Services Representative
- Tim Collins, HMS NEPRC Southborough, Maintenence Technician
- Matt Durno, HMS Office of Resource Development, Senior Director of Donor Relations
- Emily Gustainis, HMS Countway Library, Collections Services Archivist
- Stephen Obuchowski, HMS Division of Medical Sciences, Information Systems
- Jermaine Reid, HMS Wyss Institute, Events Manager
- C. Harvey Willson, HSDM Office of Development and Alumni Relations, Development Specialist
- Rachel Boschetto, HSPH Biostatistics, Associate Director of Finance
- Jennifer Doleva, HSPH Office of Financial Services, Endowment, Gift and Chart of Accounts Administrator
- Betty Johnson, HSPH Division of Policy Translation and Leadership Development, Director of Student and Fellows Programs
- Noman Siddiqi, HSPH Immunology and Infectious Disease, Director, ABSL3 Facility
Transit Gallery Exhibit!
Opening January 28, 2015
Dimensions of Harvard Medical School - a photography exhibit representing the many faces and facets of the Harvard Medical School community.
Over 100 portraits of HMS and HSDM faculty, staff, administrators, fellows and students from the Quad and Harvard-affiliated hospitals capture the essence of our community and represent our vast scope of cultures, ethnicities, races, genders, ages, careers, tenure and spiritual beliefs. Personal narratives of the participants compliment the photography of Jennifer Waddell and reveal the motivations and talents our colleagues draw upon to make Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine “work”.
All are invited to the exhibit opening and reception on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 from 4:00—5:30 PM in the Waterhouse Room at HMS' Gordon Hall located at 25 Shattuck Street.