PROGRAM: Harvard Heroes is an annual program held every spring that recognizes and celebrates high-performing staff from across every School and major unit of the Central Administration. These staff members have been nominated and/or selected by their peers for their leadership, teamwork, adaptability, and exceptional contributions to support the mission of Harvard and set a standard of exemplary achievement. (For more information about Harvard Heroes, see HARVie)
CEREMONY: All are invited to the Harvard Heroes awards ceremony, hosted by President Faust, will be held: Thursday, June 13, 20132 @ 3:30 p.m. in Memorial Hall, Sanders Theatre
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2013 HARVARD LONGWOOD CAMPUS HEROES!
- Beth Beighlie, HMS Information Technology, Senior Client Services Representative
- Tim Collins, HMS NEPRC Southborough, Maintenence Technician
- Matt Durno, HMS Office of Resource Development, Senior Director of Donor Relations
- Emily Gustainis, HMS Countway Library, Collections Services Archivist
- Stephen Obuchowski, HMS Division of Medical Sciences, Information Systems
- Jermaine Reid, HMS Wyss Institute, Events Manager
- C. Harvey Willson, HSDM Office of Development and Alumni Relations, Development Specialist
- Rachel Boschetto, HSPH Biostatistics, Associate Director of Finance
- Jennifer Doleva, HSPH Office of Financial Services, Endowment, Gift and Chart of Accounts Administrator
- Betty Johnson, HSPH Division of Policy Translation and Leadership Development, Director of Student and Fellows Programs
- Noman Siddiqi, HSPH Immunology and Infectious Disease, Director, ABSL3 Facility
lyndaCampus provides unlimited access to the lynda.com library of video tutorials on topics that are specifically keyed to important skills and technology.
To access this resource, you will need to set up your account from a Harvard networked computer by going to the lyndaCampus registration page. Once you have followed the instructions there to establish your account, you can log onto lynda.com anywhere you have an internet connection -- at work, at home, or from a smartphone or mobile device and have full access to the course library.
As of 9/13/13
263 registered users from HMS/HDSM (since we began the pilot in mid-June)
Those users have taken 299.6 hours of training on 275 different lynda.com courses.
The most popular courses so far are:
- Applied Responsive Design
- CSS: Styling Navigation
- Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Fundamentals
- DSLR Video Tips
- Excel 2010 Essential Training
- Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Development
- CSS: Page Layouts
- Access 2010 Essential Training