- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
2013-14 Administrative Fellowship Program
The 2013-14 Administrative Fellowship Program (AFP) begins in September 2013. The AFP, which is administered by the Office of the Assistant to the President for Institutional Diversity and Equity, and now currently in its twenty-fourth year of operation, is one of the cornerstones of our diversity and inclusion efforts. This valuable program seeks to attract talented professionals, and in particular members of historically underrepresented groups, to promote leadership opportunities and careers in higher education.
Here is a letter regarding the 2013 Administrative Fellows Program from Lisa M. Coleman, Chief Diversity Officer and Special Assistant to the President, as well as an AFP brochure outlining the program and a Sponsor form which you can submit should your department be interested in a sponsor placement.
Performance Management Reminders
ePerformance is LIVE! The best way to prepare for meaningful Assessment conversations in the spring is to invest in clear goal-setting now. The deadline for completing FY15 Goals is September 30th.
Departments using the ePerformance Standard From can enter goals directly into PeopleSoft.
Departments using the ePerformance Summary and Exception Forms can capture goals on the "Planning/Goal Setting Form" found here.
ePerformance training and resource information can be found here.
For departments in the process of completing FY14 PPR Assessments, the deadline for completion/submission was August 31st. While we have several departments with a 100% completion rate, the overall HMS completion rate for FY14 is hovering around 60%. Please finalize and submit your completed FY14 PPR Assessment documents at your earliest convenience.