- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Welcome Alumni
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Human Resources
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Transit Gallery News!
Members of the Harvard Longwood Campus community are invited to visit Gordon Hall's Transit Gallery to view a new exhibit, Life Force, featuring the work of Helen Meyrowitz. This exhibit will be on display March 5th through April 14th.
Please Join Us!
March 11, 2014, 4:00pm-5:00pm, Goldenson 122
Artist Helen Meyrowitz will share her exhibit "Life Force" which reflects the complicated mix of emotions experienced as her husband Sidney suffered from and eventually succumbed to Alzheimer's disease. HMS Dean Jeffrey S. Flier will join her discussion, and describe current Alzheimer's research. A reception will follow in the Transit Gallery.
The Transit Gallery, located in Gordon Hall's lower level corridor, showcases professional artists in the Harvard and greater Boston communities whose works use, explore or are otherwise connected to the sciences.
To learn more about the Transit Gallery and its exhibits, please contact Tania Rodriguez at 432-3809 or via e-mail (email@example.com).