- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Harvard offers a comprehensive package of benefits to help staff, faculty, and post docs meet individual and family needs. In addition to a wide range of options for core insurance benefits, Harvard paid employees may take advantage of flexible savings accounts and several retirement plan options, along with many other benefits and services - from tuition assistance to entertainment and retail discounts.
Visit the home for Harvard benefit information on HARVie at this link. Additionally, below is a summary of some of the benefits offered. Click on each benefit for further details.
- Health Insurance Benefits that encompass a wide range of health, vision and dental insurance options for employees and their dependents, spouses and qualified domestic partners, as well as programs to help you save money on such items as prescriptions and copayments.
- Disability and Life Insurance to help you take care of yourself and provide for your family in the case of loss of income. Some coverage is provided automatically and at no cost to you while others are optional and costs are based on the coverage you choose.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s) that enable you to set aside money from your paycheck to reimburse yourself for certain expenses. Harvard offers both a medical/dental FSA and a dependent care FSA. The dollars you choose to set aside in FSA’s are taken out of your pay before taxes, so choosing this benefit may help reduce your income tax.
- Health and Wellness Benefits that include a collection of wellness resources; access to University’s Center for Wellness and athletics facilities for health education, exercise facilities and wellness classes; emotional health support; and financial assistance for health club memberships.
- Additionally, Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine have a partnership with BodyScapes located in the NRB, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur. HMS & HSDM paid faculty, staff and postdocs receive a discounted rate. Your membership allows you to workout in any location including Brookline!
- Outings & Innings is a one stop convenient source of discounts on movies, museums, theaters, musical and dance venues, professional sports and amusement parks, and many other products and services.
- Tuition & Education Assistance is aimed at fostering an environment of learning and development, by providing both academic and financial resources to make it easier for you to follow your dreams.
- Retirement Benefits that include a University-funded retirement program, voluntary employee-funded tax-deferred accounts, a deferred compensation program for high earners, and for eligible retirees, continuing medical and dental coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Harvard's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers immediate, free, confidential help for all Harvard employees and their household members. You can reach the EAP at 877-EAP-HARV (877-327-4278) any day, at any time for personal or work-related concerns about yourself, family, friends or coworkers. Information on EAPs that service Harvard’s affiliated hospitals can be found here.
Referral Bonus Program
Click here to find out how to earn a $2,000 referral bonus for key positions.
Members of the HMS community are invited to view a new exhibit, Beyond the Diagnosis, which features portraits of people with rare diseases by artists from around the world.
These works will be on display from Nov. 4 through Dec. 15.
This event is sponsored by the HMS Office of Human Resources. Contact Tania Rodriquez with any questions (email@example.com).