- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- What it Means to Be a Harvard Doctor
- Tuition, Fees, & Expenses
- Interview Day
- Admissions FAQs
- The Neighborhood
- Admissions Publications
- Contact Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Welcome Alumni
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Human Resources
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Recent Graduate Challenge
HMS is excited to announce a new challenge being posed to Recent Graduates (Classes of 2004-2012) by two of your fellow HMS alumni.
So much so that they have agreed to match your gift to the Alumni Fund. For every dollar you give, Drs. Paul and Westphal will give an additional $2, up to $50,000.
Your gift of $50 becomes $150, $150 becomes $450, $500 becomes $1,500, and so on.
The bottom line is every dollar counts, and your participation is what matters most. Whatever you can afford to give will send a strong message to today’s students that you’re behind them, helping them to overcome their challenges.
Click here to accept the challenge and make your gift today or call 617-384-8454.
Meet the sponsors:
Meet Laurence E. Paul, MD ’90 and Christoph H. Westphal, MD ’96, the sponsors of the 2013 Recent Graduate Challenge and learn more about what inspired them to give back to HMS and how they stay connected with the School. Click here.
Did you know...
87% of current HMS students rely on scholarship support
Where does your class fall on the list?
Totals as of July 1, 2013
A special membership to the Dean's Council, the annual leadership giving society, is offered to recent graduates. You may join as a Society Fellow by contributing $100 or more for each year since graduation:
Class of 2012 - $100
Class of 2011 - $200
Class of 2010 - $300
To create and nurture a diverse community
of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease