- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Welcome! We are delighted to share the array of continuing education courses and educational activities that Harvard Medical School offers. Our courses are designed to be informative, collaborative, and participatory and give you the opportunity to meet world-class faculty and an engaged community of colleagues. You can browse our courses here.
Our activities are offered in a number of teaching modalities, including Live Courses, Online Courses, and Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS). Courses are directed by HMS faculty within the clinical departments of Harvard Medical School's affiliated hospitals.
You are welcome to call us at 617-384-8600 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
We value your feedback. If you have recently attended a course, please complete the course evaluation.
Harvard Medical School launches its Office for External Education.
Click here for more information.