- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
** CLASSES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
45-minute cycling class that combines jumps, intervals, hills and sprints to promote total body and aerobic fitness. Spin is a group cycling class set to music and performed on a specialized bike.
Come join the party with Latin inspired dancing that will increase your cardiovascular endurance and tone & sculpt your body. Are you ready to party yourself into shape? Forget the workout, just lose yourself in the music and find yourself in shape at the original dance-fitness party. Zumba® classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before you know it, you'll be getting fit and your energy levels will be soaring! It's easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating.
A straightforward style of Yoga with postures that focus on technique, flexibility, breathing and relaxation.
Interval training combining high-repetitions with low-weight for muscular endurance training with plenty of heart-pumping cardio. Cardio and muscular conditioning exercises packed into an easy to follow workout, which can be modified for every level of fitness.
A yoga experience focusing on sequential movement and postures to form a continuous flow.
High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) at its best. Class includes short, high intensity intervals combined with active recovery designed to train the body for improved performance and calorie burning. This format offers the perfect blend of speed, quickness and agility drills.
All trademarks are the property of the respective owners.