- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
** CLASSES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
A three tiered system of training for cycling as follows: 1) Endurance: maintain a steady pace to build stamina. 2) Strength: develop strength and power with a relaxed focus as you adapt to increased resistance and muscle fatigue. 3) Race Day: Cyclists “lay it on the line” as they race for the finish. (Best for experienced riders).
Come join the party with Latin inspired dancing that will increase your cardiovascular endurance and tone & sculpt your body. Are you ready to party yourself into shape? Forget the workout, just lose yourself in the music and find yourself in shape at the original dance-fitness party. Zumba® classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before you know it, you'll be getting fit and your energy levels will be soaring! It's easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating.
A straightforward style of Yoga with postures that focus on technique, flexibility, breathing and relaxation.
Interval training combining high-repetitions with low-weight for muscular endurance training with plenty of heart-pumping cardio. Cardio and muscular conditioning exercises packed into an easy to follow workout, which can be modified for every level of fitness.
Learn new exercises each class. The class will utilize everything from free weights to resistance bands. All exercise levels are encouraged to attend this weekly class that will open your eyes to a whole new way of exercising.
This class begins with stretching and works through a series of movements, matching breath to movement. Elements of flexibility, strength, and balance are incorporated into every class.