- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
** CLASSES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
45-minute cycling class that combines jumps, intervals, hills and sprints to promote total body and aerobic fitness. Spin is a group cycling class set to music and performed on a specialized bike.
A high energy rotation of strength training, cardio and body weight exercises that will strengthen and define your muscles.
Come join the party with Latin inspired dancing that will increase your cardiovascular endurance and tone & sculpt your body. Are you ready to party yourself into shape? Forget the workout, just lose yourself in the music and find yourself in shape at the original dance-fitness party. Zumba® classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before you know it, you'll be getting fit and your energy levels will be soaring! It's easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating.
A straightforward style of Yoga with postures that focus on technique, flexibility, breathing and relaxation.
A yoga experience focusing on sequential movement and postures to form a continuous flow.
Athletic skills and drills combining cardio, muscle conditioning and plyometric moves. May include the use of weights, bars, balls, kettlebells, steps and other small fitness equipment.
All trademarks are the property of the respective owners.