- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Click on a form/document name in the table below to open the individual form. Save the form to your computer desktop and reopen it before completing.
Modification of Approved Human Research
This form is no longer in use. Instead, log into ESTR: irb.harvard.edu to "Create Modification/CR" and follow prompts.
Change to Principal Investigator
This form is no longer in use. Instead, log into ESTR: irb.harvard.edu to "Create Modification/CR" and follow prompts. Note that under "Modification Scope" this would not be considered an update to "Study team member information," but rather to "Other parts of the study."
To request changes to a previously exempt protocol, log into ESTR: irb.harvard.edu to "Create Modification/CR" and follow prompts (this process is identical for non-exempt human research applications). If you do not see your previous exemption in ESTR, contact QIP.
Submit this form and in Section A indicate a "clarification" to request changes to a previously determined Not Human Subjects Research protocol. Then, log into ESTR: irb.harvard.edu to "Create Modification/CR" and follow prompts (upload the Not Human Subjects Determination Request within the Smartform Section: Study Scope. For further explanation of what qualifies as Human Subjects Research, open this form. If you do not see your previous exemption in ESTR, contact QIP.
Questions about what to submit? Please contact us.