- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Human Resources
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Click on a form/document name in the table below to open the individual form. Save the form to your computer desktop and reopen it before completing.
Continuing Review Application
This form is no longer in use. Instead, log into ESTR: irb.harvard.edu to "Create Modification/CR" and follow prompts.
Upload this document if not currently maintained in the system or when proposing changes by logging into ESTR: irb.harvard.edu. (Note that this form is not required for Not Human Subjects Research Requests or at the time of continuing review when the human research activities are limited to data analysis).
A summary of study progress is required at the time of continuing review (this should include an explanation of any “yes” responses to question #6 of the ESTR continuing review smartform). This template can be used to provide a study summary and support responses to the Continuing Review application in ESTR.
Questions about what to submit? Please contact us.