- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
A View of Student Life
Each year on Match Day medical students across the nation learn where they will complete the next phase of their training.
Students presented their research during Soma Weiss Day, established in honor of an inspiring HMS teacher, physician and ardent supporter of student research.
The 108th annual Second-Year Show at Harvard Medical School parodied faculty members, the School and the medical education community through song, dance and popular culture references.
Students don traditional white coats, signifying tradition in a changing world of medicine.
HMS and HSDM graduates celebrate their accomplishments with their family and friends on the Quad. View a roundup of the day's festivities.
Some 100 Harvard Medical School students on Wednesday protested the deaths of unarmed black men at the hands of police as well as racial inequality in medical treatment.
My journey from an undocumented immigrant to Harvard Medical School.
To create and nurture a diverse community
of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease