- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Emergency Contact Information
The following is important emergency contact information for students.
Students with life threatening emergencies requiring police or ambulance attention should call 911.
Students needing urgent medical advice after hours should call Harvard University Health Services in Cambridge at 617-495-5711.
Students needing to reach the Harvard University Police Department should call 617-432-1212.
For other urgent matters, students can call their societies for society emergency contact information.
Students should sign up for MessageMe, Harvard University’s Emergency Notification System at: MessageMe. MessageMe allows the University to quickly distribute critical information to students by sending alerts to personal electronic devices during an emergency.
During a weather emergency, students can call 617-432-6666 to hear the latest information on the status of the School via a listen-only voice mail box. Students should check the Student Handbook (7.04) for detailed information about preclinical and clinical course attendance information.