Joseph B. Martin Dean's Award
Joseph B. Martin Dean's Leadership Awards for the Advancement of Women
Faculty Subcommittee Chair: Michael Cahalane, MD
Staff Subcommittee Chair: Kristen Uekermann, ALM
The Dean’s Award for Leadership in the Advancement of Women was initiated by Dean Joseph B. Martin in 1998 to recognize Harvard faculty and staff members committed to the recruitment, retention, and advancement of women at Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
The award is co-sponsored by the JCSW and the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine as an annual event and is organized by the Joint Committee on the Status of Women at HMS and HSDM.
- Cynthia Morton, Ph.D., Recipient of the Joseph B. Martin Deans Leadership Award for the Advancement of Women Faculty
- Douglas MacFadden, M.S., Recipient of the Joseph B. Martin Dean's Leadership Award for the Advancement of Women Staff
To view complete list of previous Dean's Award recipients click here.
2014 flyer available for download; click here.
- Nomination Information and Guidelines for Faculty
- 2014 Faculty Nomination Form
- 2014 Faculty Call for Nominations
- Nomination Information and Guidelines for Staff
- 2014 Staff Nomination Form
- 2014 Staff Call for Nominations
Who We Are
A community of women and men who strive to make the working environment better for all.
Harvard Medical School /
Harvard School of Dental Medicine
25 Shattuck Street, Room 206
Boston, MA 02115