The JCSW provides opportunities for networking, leadership and development of professional skills. Any faculty, post-doc, staff member or student in or affiliated with HMS or HSDM is welcome to join. If you've applied for membership in the past and were denied due to space restraints, we welcome you to join again as we have expanded our membership. While anyone who is eligible can become a member of the JCSW by completing the membership form, only active members have voting privileges. Active members are those who attend at least 50% of our scheduled monthly meetings and make substantial contributions to a subcommittee. If you have questions about eligibility, please email JCSW_AdminAssist@hms.harvard.edu.
2016-2017 Steering Committee Members
- Maria Kontaridis, Ph.D., Faculty Co-chair
- Sheila Nutt, Ed.D., Staff Co-Chair
- Elissa Wilker, Ph.D., Faculty Vice co-chair
- Sabune Winkler, J.D. Staff Vice co-chair
- Stephanie Mueller, M.D., Faculty at-large member
- Sabune Winkler, J.D., Staff at-large member
- Carol Bates, M.D. Dean’s Office Representative
- Donna Lawton, M.S. Dean’s Office Representative
- Trina Burrous, Dean’s Office Representative
- Ellen McCarthy, Ph.D. Dean’s Office Representative
*Participating members are defined as those that attend a minimum of 50% of the JCSW monthly joint faculty/staff meetings. This list is based on 2015-2016 meeting attendance.
Christa Van Dort
Lynn Wood Harwell
Who We Are
A community of women and men who strive to make the working environment better for all.
Harvard Medical School /
Harvard School of Dental Medicine
25 Shattuck Street, Room 206
Boston, MA 02115