- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Joseph B. Martin Dean's Leadership Awards for the Advancement of Women
The Dean’s Award for Leadership in the Advancement of Women was initiated by Dean Joseph B. Martin in 1998 to recognize Harvard faculty and staff members committed to the recruitment, retention, and advancement of women at Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
The award is co-sponsored by the JCSW and the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine as an annual event and is organized by the Joint Committee on the Status of Women at HMS and HSDM.
Benefits Open Enrollment for 2015
Harvard’s annual benefits Open Enrollment for 2015 will take place in PeopleSoft starting at 8 a.m. on November 5, 2014 through 8 p.m. on November 19, 2014. Benefit elections you make during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2015.
For Faculty, post docs, administrative and professional staff and other non-union staff members Harvard has announced several health plan changes. You can read more about the 2015 Benefits changes here.
To get much more out of the upcoming information sessions and the “big” Open Enrollment Guide, watch this informative video and take the self-assessment to hone in on the benefits options that might be right for you. It only takes 8-10 minutes and is available here.
Educational sessions will be held on the Harvard Longwood Campus and at the Primate Center, as well as WebEx sessions to cover the 2015 non-union benefit plan changes only.
For Union Members Open Enrollment highlights can be found here.
To create and nurture a diverse community
of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease