- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Dolores J. Brown Staff Award
Award honors the memory of Dolores J. Brown
This award was established to honor the memory of Dolores J. Brown for all she contributed to the School in her role as assistant to Dean Daniel C. Tosteson from 1985 until 1997, and Dean Emeritus from 1997 until 2000.
The Brown Family established this award in 2001 to recognize an exceptional staff member in HMS or HSDM who embodies the same spirit and commitment that Dolores had for her work at the School. An ad hoc committee will review nominations and select the recipient.
Nominees must be overtime-eligible (hourly) staff receiving a Harvard paycheck and working directly for HMS or HSDM. These individuals can be in administrative, research, or educational support roles.
- Has a record of outstanding service to his or her position, to the School, and to his or her colleagues;
- Has demonstrated respect for the School and its mission;
- Helps create a welcoming, friendly and inclusive environment.
The nomination period opens September 19 and closes October 3, 2014. Click on the DJB Nomination Form
For questions please contact Catherine Cisternelli at 617-432-3004.
Transit Gallery - New Exhibit!
Please join us for the next Art & Science Talk with exhibiting artist Kay Hartung, who will discuss her work alongside cell biologist Jennifer Waters on June 24, 2015 at 4:00pm in Goldenson 122. The talk will be followed by a reception in the Transit Gallery.
Completed Year-end Assessments are due in ePerformance. For those in the final stages, resources and information can be found here. Contact Linda Miklas (email@example.com) or Jennifer G. Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
To create and nurture a diverse community of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease