- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
HR Q&A Archive
Question and Answer Archive
ePerformance is live!
HMS is now “Live” with ePerformance, the University-wide PeopleSoft system for recording and capturing annual Performance Management data, replacing the paper-based Performance Planning and Review (PPR) tool used in previous years.
Where can I learn more about ePerformance?
You may find an overview of the system as well as links to training resources on the HMS HR website.
What if I am in the process of completing FY14 PPR (Performance Planning and Review) Assessments? Can I still access PPR forms?
Yes. ePerformance is the tool we will use going forward, starting with FY15 Goal-Setting. To complete your FY14 Assessments, you may access PPR forms on the HMS HR website.
Where can I find the latest calendar of training classes here on the Harvard Longwood Campus?
From Work/Life topics to career and professional development workshops offered here on the Harvard Longwood Campus, you can access the most up-to-date calendar, here.
Editor: Katie DuBoff
Assistant Editor: Angela Alberti
Contributors: Shannon Patterson, Chelsea Keyes, Linda Miklas, Tania Rodriguez, Susan Vomacka