- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
GCSRT Program | Registration and Payment Information
AND TUITION FEES
Early Tuition Fee:
Apply by February 1, 2016: US $11,900
Final Tuition Fee:
Apply by Friday, May 20, 2016: US $12,900
To qualify for the early tuition fee, an application must be received by the Thursday, January 22nd. Tuition includes fees for the three workshops and all four modules (summer, fall, winter, and spring). Fees do not include books, supplies, statistics software, or travel expenses.
Refund and Cancelation Policy: We regret that we are unable to provide refunds should an applicant register then be unable to attend the program. A full refund will be given should the program be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. Notification of cancelation will be provided at least 30 days prior to the program’s start.
1. Preferred: Check payable to Harvard Medical School:
(Mail to this address:)
Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
Harvard Medical School
Gordon Hall, Suite 015
25 Shattuck Street
Boston, MA 02115
2. Wire Transfer - Use the following information*:
(Reference "HMS GCSRT- student last name")
Please wire funds in US dollars to:
Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 100 Federal Street, Boston, MA 02110
ACH ABA#: 011000138
Wire ABA#: 026009593
SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N
Account Name: President and Fellows of Harvard College
Account #: 9372639404
* Applicants are responsible for all associated wire transfer fees, and should indicate that the tuition should be paid in full.
Please inquire with your bank about any fees associated with sending a wire transfer including any fees from an intermediary bank.
3. Credit Card - Pay HERE using the “Register” option.
4. Cash payment is not accepted.
Email confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your paid registration. Please provide the email address that you check frequently.
Cost of Attendance: The full cost of attendance for each participant is estimated to be approximately $20,000 including tuition, airfare, accommodation, meals, and educational materials.
Notification of Admittance: We will acknowledge receipt of all registrations and maintain all registration information in strict confidence. Qualified registrants are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Registrants will be notified within three weeks of receipt of registration regarding program admittance.
Travel / Visa / Accomodation Information: Please do not purchase non-refundable airline ticket(s) until you have received an email from our office confirming your paid registration and confirmation that the program will be held.
Educational materials, air or ground transportation, hotel accommodation and meals, insurance, visas, vaccinations, and any other costs related to participation in the program are the responsibility of the registrants. The GCSRT Program and Harvard Medical School are not responsible for losses due to cancelation of flights, non-issuance of visas or insurance, non-refundable accommodation charges, or any other costs incurred by registrants.