GCSRT Program | Information Sessions
Learn more about our program, meet currently enrolled students, and ask any questions you may have during one of our information sessions, led by program director Dr. Ajay K. Singh. We provide both on-site sessions and online webinar sessions.
INFORMATION SESSIONS DATES:
- LONDON, UK: March 17, 9:00 - 10:00 am, University College London, Institute Of Child Health (UCL), Room PU2, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH
- BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: March 18, 9:00 - 10:00am, Novotel Brussels Centre - Tour Noire, 32, Rue de la Vierge Noire, 1000 Brussels
- WEBINAR*: March 12, 2014 at 5:00 pm (EDT)
- WEBINAR*: March 26, 2014 at 9:00 am (EDT)
- WEBINAR*: April 1, 2014 at 5:00 pm (EDT)
- WEBINAR*: April 9, 2014 at 9:00 am (EDT)
*Please be sure to register to attend webinar sessions. Webinar sessions are held using the GoToMeeting online program. An email from the program will be sent before the webinar begins which will contain a link to join the session.
Webinar System Requirements
PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003
Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet