GCSRT Program | Blended Learning
- Senior faculty from Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard Business School, and other leading academic institutions.
- A blend of online and live teaching.
- Team-based learning.
- Convenient 24/7 access to online lectures.
- Faculty available to participants throughout the year.
- Approximately 85 Prerecorded Online Lectures.
- Five (5) to six (6) Interactive Webinars per month, targeted for review and problem solving. The webinars will include review sessions by faculty or journal club sessions during which a faculty member will review a journal article.
- Three (3) Workshops - The program curriculum includes three residential workshops: two 4-day sessions in London and one 5-day session in Boston. These workshops offer a mix of didactic and practical exercises.
- Biostatistical Computing - GCSRT uses Stata statistical software; instruction for Stata is provided by faculty during lectures and related exercises, interactive webinars, and workshops.
"This program is fantastic. It not only teaches you about the basics of research, but also about team work, grants, and publishing your data in an interactive way. The online courses provide flexibility in my schedule, and the workshops are a valuable tool for networking and for team building. I am happy to be a part of GCSRT team and I am finally able to enjoy statistics. "
Krishna Soujanya Gunturu, MD
Tufts Medical Center