- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
GCSRT Program | Blended Learning
- Senior faculty from Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard Business School, and other leading academic institutions.
- A blend of online and live teaching.
- Team-based learning.
- Convenient 24/7 access to online lectures.
- Faculty available to participants throughout the year.
- Approximately 85 Prerecorded Online Lectures.
- Five (5) to six (6) Interactive Webinars per month, targeted for review and problem solving. The webinars will include review sessions by faculty or journal club sessions during which a faculty member will review a journal article.
- Three (3) Workshops - The program curriculum includes three residential workshops: two 4-day sessions in London and one 5-day session in Boston. These workshops offer a mix of didactic and practical exercises.
- Biostatistical Computing - GCSRT uses Stata statistical software; instruction for Stata is provided by faculty during lectures and related exercises, interactive webinars, and workshops.
"This program is fantastic. It not only teaches you about the basics of research, but also about team work, grants, and publishing your data in an interactive way. The online courses provide flexibility in my schedule, and the workshops are a valuable tool for networking and for team building. I am happy to be a part of GCSRT team and I am finally able to enjoy statistics. "
Krishna Soujanya Gunturu, MD
Tufts Medical Center